Learn to type on a keyboard:
Students usernames and passwords are the same as their login for school computers.
Christmas Break Reading Challenge
Mrs. Eberle has challenged her stuents to a Biblionasium Reading Challenge. Students are being challenged to see if they can read for 250 minutes in total over the Christmas Break. This is an average of 18 minutes a day! To login to your account and log your minutes online please click on the following link
To log minutes:
- click "login with biblionasium" (top middle/right)
- login with student login (blue, left side) Students were given usernames and passwords which they glued in their agenda before the break. In most cases their username and password is the same as what they use at school to login to a computer.
- In the top right corner of the page search for the book you are reading. You will have to add it to your bookshelf
- click on the correct book and click "+ add to shelf"
- On the left side click "Reading Log"
- Click "Add to my reading log" then type and save your entry
*Note: Students are not able to read books online. Biblionasium is just a website to log reading*